Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dear Future Husband


Dear future husband,

Kelsey said that I really should start writing letters to you so that once we meet and get married you will have some helpful hints on how to deal with me.  First of all, you really should know that I am expecting you to be extremely handsome, tall, and a talented ballroom dancer.  If it helps, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I’m sure you will be fine on the first count.  The third we can (and will) work on. A lot.  However, height is an issue– you need to be taller than me in four inch heels.  That puts you at around 5 foot 9, which is certainly a reasonable requirement.

In case you can’t tell, I love to dance.  I expect that many of our dates will consist of going to dances or just putting on some music and dancing alone.  We will be taking dance lessons.  That is not up for discussion.
I love flowers and chocolate.  I know that sounds WAY too cliché, but it is true.  If you ever want to brighten my day, either of those will do.  I love nearly every type of flower they sell so you can’t really go wrong.  However, a good hug will work for comfort too.

I think that singing is a wonderful talent, unfortunately I have not been blessed overly much with that particular one.  I can carry a tune, but that’s about it.  I must say, if you have a wonderful voice that makes me melt like chocolate on a hot summer’s day, I will not complain but it also won’t be a deal-breaker if you can’t sing.

Anyway, I promise I will write to you again at some point!

Love,
Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Hold on, Mr Darcy is heading to the livery now. He should arrive on his white horse soon

    ReplyDelete